Navjoy has launched a cloud-based transportation collaboration platform called NueGOV in order to streamline agency processes from asset management and data collection to workzone tracking and inter-agency communication.
NueGOV combines transportation-specific data into one secure, convenient location. More specifically, it offers a few distinguishing features designed to innovate the industry:
- Asset lifecycle planning: Visualizes which assets need to be replaced based on age or condition each year.
- Budget forecasting: Illuminates planned costs to replace all necessary assets each year and provides comparison to determine the most cost-effective replacement option.
- Open API integrations: Allows data exchange with several Internet of Things (IoT) and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) vendors and devices such as Bosch cameras and iCone.
- Real-time work zone information – Track and coordinate closure information across jurisdictional boundaries to inform the travelling public and other stakeholders.
- Traffic incident management – Organizational collaboration of teams, assets, meetings, training and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Automated project requests, responses, and documentation: A digitized request system allows construction project needs and requests to go through proper, digital channels so processes are consistent, simplified, and automatically documented.
Navjoy worked with several state a local transportation agencies in the USA, along with ITS vendors, in order to fine tune functions and ensure NueGOV has highly sought-after features designed to fit the needs of today’s forward-thinking transportation professionals. During this process Navjoy gathered several real-world examples of the software in action.
“The NueGOV platform will help Navjoy transform the transportation industry into a collaborative, innovative, and streamlined space that not only satisfies, but surpasses, the expectations and safety needs of today’s travelers,” says Navjoy Founder and CEO, Navin Nageli. “It’s time to trust our data and work with real-time actionable information to solve not just today’s problems, but tomorrow’s, too.”