The September 2022 issue is now available online! Packed full of news, interviews and features, including:
- Road user charging: As fuel tax revenues dwindle worldwide, is pay-per-mile road user charging the answer? Tolling professionals in the US are forging ahead to build a viable solution. Tom Stone finds out what they have learned so far.
- Federal focus: As the ITS World Congress visits LA, so high-level federal representatives from Washington DC roll into town
- Inner-city safety: New ways cities are prioritizing vulnerable road user safety
- Peter Norton: The University of Virginia professor’s new book calls into question the wisdom of automotive dominance
- Roads to success: We profile the IBTTA’s 90th Annual Meeting and this year’s winners of the Toll Excellence Awards
- Data sharing: The growing importance of third party navigation apps to traffic managers
- Digital vision: Cambridge University has recently secured funding for the largest transport R&D projects in the UK