Due to company growth and expansion in various areas, we have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced traffic and transport engineer to join our team based in Singapore and Hanoi, Vietnam.
The role will see you working hands-on and self-managing an exciting collection of both private and public sector projects. The role is fully supported by strategic guidance and technical input from senior management. While largely focusing on traffic impact assessments, traffic design and analysis tasks, you will also be involved in a range of projects including traffic and pedestrian simulation modelling.
As a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to expand on your capabilities, skills and future direction as a specialist traffic engineer working alongside industry leaders and experts in the field. Among your day-to-day duties, the position has a genuine opportunity to develop skills and experience in areas such as micro-simulation modelling and traffic management. This is an autonomous role that also presents a range of training and career development opportunities to further broaden your skills as a leading practitioner.
- Up to 4 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Excellent working knowledge of SIDRA software
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Traffic and/or pedestrian simulation software experience (i.e. Aimsun or STEPS) highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit ttsgroup.com.sg.