Website Michael Baker
Michael Baker is actively seeking a Transportation Engineer for its San Antonio, Texas, office. The successful candidate will design construction plans for roadway projects from preliminary to final design.
- Be responsible for developing design plans, design variations and expectations, specifications, cost estimates, and prepare final bid packages.
- Reviews and supervises work of engineers and technical support staff assigned to project
- Have project experience with providing engineering design services for traditional design bid-build projects and design build highway projects.
- Possess strong a verbal, written, presentation and excellent client management skills; demonstrated ability leading and managing the design and detailing of complex transportation projects; as well as being goal oriented, quality focused, and have demonstrated success with creating and fostering a team environment.
- Collaborate with the transportation staff to develop transportation projects including but not limited to roadway, bridge, rail, transportation planning, traffic control, signing, pavement marking, knowledge of hydraulic design, and preliminary design for environmental documents.
- 5-10 years of civil design engineering experience
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Professional Engineer license (PE) in Texas or ability to obtain within six months
- Experience with TXDOT on roadway projects is preferred.
- Experience with ProjectWise, P6, MicroStation, OpenRoads and Inroads software programs preferred
- TxDOT pre-certifications is a requirement or ability to become pre-certified in one or multiple categories.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.