Website Tetra Tech
Join Tetra Tech as a Transportation/Highway Engineer and see your career take off.
Choose from one of our greater Boston locations in downtown Boston, Marlborough or Mansfield. Our Boston office is within a short walk to South Station and our suburban offices are easily accessible to major highways.
We offer all of the following and more:
- A tight-knit local office in greater Boston, backed by the tremendous resources of a global, multi-billion dollar company
- A fun, flexible work environment driven by challenging, high-profile projects
- A culture that values work-life balance and offers endless opportunities for advancement
Tetra Tech is both proud and enthusiastic to be designing high-profile projects within Boston, such as the I-90/Allston Interchange, Rutherford Ave/Sullivan Square corridor, and the Falmouth Rte. 28A roundabout.
As a Transportation/Highway Engineer, you’ll get to:
- Design roadway/highway projects from inception to completion
- Design horizontal geometry, profiles, and grading
- Design and analyze drainage systems and storm water management infrastructure
- Work on complete streets, green infrastructure, design pavements, markings/signs, including highway guide signs
- Prepare right-of-way plans
- Prepare traffic management plans
- Develop quantity take-offs, cost estimates and specifications
- Mentor young engineers
- Attend client meetings and prepare presentations
- 4-8 years of related experience
- A BS in Civil Engineering with Transportation emphasis is preferredEIT, PE preferred
- MassDOT Design
- Standards experience is a plus
- Intermediate AutoCAD/Civil3D design skills
- Drainage design and stormwater management experience preferred
- Experience with other computer software applications within the civil engineering field (ideally SignCAD, StormCAD,HydroCAD, AutoTurn, etc.) desirable but not required
You’ll get to enjoy:
- Employee stock
- Purchase program, competitive compensation and benefits
- An environment that is warm, welcoming and committed to work-life balance
- Marlborough office (our HQ): a games room, outdoor basketball and beach volley ball courts, numerous fun and charitable events
- Marlborough Technology Park: an on-site café, fitness center and yoga classes; nearby Apex Entertainment Center
- Boston office: vibrant location, office space with an on-site food court and gym; direct interaction with sister Tetra Tech operations
- Mansfield office: on-site café and fitness center; Cabot Business Park includes on-site child care, banking, restaurant and retail destinations
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multi-billion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.