The Traffic Signal Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance, repair, installation, and ongoing operation of traffic signals, streetlights, and ITS (Intelligent Traffic Systems) equipment. Qualified applicants will have excellent troubleshooting skills working with a wide range of traffic signal and ITS equipment. Works independently and as part of a team to provide optimum levels of service to Siemens’ agency customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, education, and experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of recent, verifiable experience as a traffic signal maintenance technician.
- Must have Level I IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Certification.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to move supplies and equipment of up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able and willing to work at heights typically associated with repair, installation, and maintenance of traffic signals and streetlights.
- Must be able to pass a DOT (Department of Transportation) physical exam and drug test.
- May be required to get bucket truck operator certification .
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit usasiemens.dejobs.org.