Website Florida Transportation Engineering
The Traffic Design Engineer position will focus on traffic engineering and design which includes Signing & Pavement Marking, Signalization, and Lighting. The Engineer will have the opportunity to work directly with the FDOT and Local Agencies on a diverse range of projects.
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional registration (PE) within the field of engineering
- 5+ years of experience within the field of traffic engineering
- Experience with traffic operations analysis, design and plans production
- Knowledge of FDOT requirements and FDOT Plans Preparation Manual
- Experience using Microstation and/or AutoCAD
To apply for this job please visit www.learn4good.com.