- This event has passed.
National electronic Tolling and Charging Worldwide Conference 2019, Brisbane Australia
4th June 2019 @ 8:00 am - 6th June 2019 @ 5:00 pm BST
Australia is a world leader in tolling and has undertaken considerable work on new models of transportation pricing across the road network. Business opportunities are impossible to predict, but demand for infrastructure and software to support a growth in demand for trips creates opportunities for business as well as for government.
The National electronic Tolling and Charging Worldwide Conference is the must-attend event on the calendar to stay up-to-date with these important discussions and to meet industry key players under the same roof.
The conference will provide a valuable opportunity to build and strengthen your industry network, collaborate and meet new business partners. Registration includes the full conference, daily catering and complimentary tickets to the Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner, both held in Brisbane’s beautiful South Bank.
- Australian project updates;
- Project updates from overseas;
- Tolling and charging across aligned industries;
- Emerging technology, GPS, cloud and trends;
- C-ITS, CAVs, Positioning and Tolling;
- Community, customer and user experiences;
- Compliance, disputes, enforcement: improvements, trends, case studies;
- Policy framework, government perspectives, standards, harmonization;
- Data: privacy, security, information brokering;
- Trials, pilots, case studies: Australia, overseas;
- Social licence, behavioural economics;
- Asset management and maintenance;
- Freight access and innovations.