Cold Comfort 2019
May 15 @ 8:00 am - May 16 @ 5:00 pm BST
28th Annual Winter Maintenance Conference and Exhibition
It may have been a milder winter than recent years but local authority winter service operatives cannot afford to be complacent and development both in terms of implementing new technology and best practice is as vital now as it has ever been.
Once again, Cold Comfort-which has been at the heart of the UK winter service sector for over 25 years, still remains the only conference in the UK focused on delivering insight and best practice in the winter service sector. Don’t miss out on your place this year …
Program highlights for 2019 include:
- Local authority case studies – how are local authorities changing and adapting their winter plans and strategies?
- A winter 2018/19 review – featuring Highways England, local authorities and Transport Scotland;
- How technology is driving change in the winter sector;
- A view from abroad – hear from Toni Korjus, Head of Infrastructural Services at the City of Espoo in Finland talk about how best practice and innovation using RWS and thermal mapping is driving efficiencies and improvements in the city;
- Understanding what makes a good winter service plan as part of plans to get people and goods moving on the UK network.